Resources from around the web
Here are some helping tutorials or learning aids to get you started or to help you flesh out your CTF skills.
- Live Overflow - Live Overflow, a youtube channel which starts from zero and takes you to hero
- CTF101 - Explores some introductory concepts in all common CTF category types
- picoCTF - An introductory CTF put out by CMU
- MBE - Linux focused class with exploit development tutorials
- FuzzySecurity - Windows focused class with basic exploit development tutorials
- Corelan - Windows focused class with basic exploit development tutorials
- Exploit Education - A series of exploitation challenges. I would suggest starting on the Protostar stack series.
- CSE - Buffer Overflow - A useful primer on buffer overflows
- Shellcoding for Linux/Windows - Shellcoding tutorial for linux and windows
Embedded Firmware Devices
- Pwntools - A useful python CTF tooling framework
- Azeria Labs - Resource to learn ARM Reverse Engineering/Hacking